About Me

Hi, I'm Mickey. I'm an adventurous character. Block Buster told me I was the biggest renter they had, until they shut down. I know my movies and have been watching them for 65 years, ever since my first western reel movie (Hop Along Cassidy). I've watched everything and anything ever since. These are my reviews.

Thursday 16 August 2012

The Dark knight Rises



"Bruce, I am your father." Just kidding!

I'm still in the U.S. of A. and went to Dark Knight with my granddaughter, her friend and my son in law. Tipper is at home so she will have to wait until the DVD. This movie is long, but the length is inconsequential as it is pure entertainment from start to finish.They may have grabbed bits and pieces from events like the French Revolution but who cares. Forget looking for a message, good vs. evil...yadda ,yadda, yadda and just enjoy the ride. The supporting cast is fantastic bringing back Michael Caine and Gary Oldman, two of my favourite actors. If you have never watched Cain in the original Get Carter, do so. Josheph Gordon-Levit, from Third Rock From the Sun is great as John Blake. Although, as John he turns out to be a bit of a "bird brain." (hint, hint.)

I really enjoyed this movie.  Five paws up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment